Make the most of your batteries with the ChargeMaster series,
plugging in and charging anywhere in the world. Mastervolt’s
ChargeMaster guarantees fast and complete charging of your batteries no
matter where you are. Thanks to Mastervolt’s innovative 3-step+ charging
process, batteries also perform better and last longer.
All ChargeMasters can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with
only one cable and one connection (with the exception of the
ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2 and ChargeMaster 24/6). What’s
more, you have the option for central, local or remote monitoring,
configuration and control of your system.
A clearly lit display on the ChargeMaster provides all essential
information: charge current, charge voltage, charge phase and battery
content measurement and/or battery condition measurement as a percentage
of available Ah capacity. The display also provides an indication of
MasterBus communication. Three buttons adjacent to the read-out panel
allow for easy operating of the entire system.
The ChargeMaster is available in various models to guarantee you the ideal battery charger for any situation and demand.
- For recreational and semi-professional use.
- Suitable for any type of battery, including Lithium Ion batteries.
- 3-Step+ charging technology for fast and complete charging, also charges depleted batteries.
- Memory function prevents overcharging in case of unreliable mains.
- Safe and complete charging due to standard safety features.
- Charging capacity up to 1000 Ah battery banks.
- Easy to connect and quick to install.
- Can charge multiple battery banks simultaneously.
- Built-in system functionality (MasterBus) in combination with other Mastervolt products.
- Clear control panel (with the exception of the ChargeMaster 12/10, ChargeMaster 12/15-2 and ChargeMaster 24/6).
- Supplies your system without battery.
Charging your batteries with every voltage
Mastervolt ChargeMaster supplies a maximum capacity wherever you are
via auto-ranging. Auto-ranging ensures perfect fully automatic operation
anywhere in the world, regardless of the available mains voltage
(90-265 V AC, 50 or 60 Hz). The 3-step+ charging technology guarantees
fast and complete charging, while the cos phi 1-regulation gets the most
out of limited generator capacity.
Solid metal-to-metal connectors equipped with strain relief prevent corrosion and overheating.
Charging multiple battery banks
ChargeMaster series has three equal charge outputs. Those of the
smaller ChargeMaster models are pre-installed with two metres of cable
for a plug & play solution, while the heavier models have one full
output (for example for your service battery) and two outputs of 10 A,
ideal for your starter batteries.
DC Power Supply
Even if the batteries are not connected, Mastervolt ChargeMaster
battery chargers can provide a constant DC output allowing you to turn
on lights or keep the fridge cold.